- Thank you for using our website at research4.me (“Site”). In this Disclaimer, “our,” “we,” or “us” means AccessCR Pty Ltd (ACN 126 687 410) trading as Research4Me (“Research4Me”).
- The content on this Site is provided for informational purposes to educate and support people to learn more about and become involved in clinical trials, and help those running trials improve their trials.
- Research4Me provides information about clinical trials, but does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of that information. The information on the Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute medical or health advice, and neither is it intended as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- The listing of a study, clinical trial, survey or similar (collectively, “Project”) on this Site does not mean it has been evaluated, regulated or reviewed by the Australian Government or any other authorities or research institutions. The safety and scientific validity of a Project listed on the Site is the responsibility of the clinical trial sponsors and investigators.
- Your choice to participate in a Project is an important personal decision. You should inform yourself of the risks and potential benefits of your participation in any Project. Where a Project involves participation in a clinical trial, you should contact your doctor or health care provider before participating. We further encourage you to review other independent resources, including from the Australian Government. Please refer to “For consumers” at https://www.australianclinicaltrials.gov.au/consumers for more information about clinical trial participation.
- If you are experiencing medical symptoms or suffer from a medical condition, you should seek the advice of your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Do not rely on or use any of the information on this Site, information provided by Members of the Site or any links to external websites and resources we provide as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a medical or health care professional.
- The advice, conclusions, information, recommendations, or results posted or emailed by users or members of the Site are not in any way endorsed by us. This Site does not endorse or recommend any clinical trials, specific tests, doctors, procedures, products, services or opinions. You participate in Projects and use such information at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representation, provide no express warranty or guarantee, and exclude all liability and any implied warranties (whether implied by statute or otherwise) relating to:
- the information or other content on the Site as to its truth, accuracy, completeness or if it is current;
- the legality or suitability of any products, processes or services provided through the Site;
- the legality of or content of any other Internet sites linked to this Site; or
- any benefits, compensation or reimbursements which you may be entitled to in relation to using this Site including in relation to private health insurance or Medicare benefits.
- For more information about using Research4Me, please also see our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
© 2017 RESEARCH4ME. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Disclaimer last updated: 17 November 2017