On Tuesday 19 March 2019, BioMelbourne Network are holding the 7th Annual Devices + Diagnostics Lab. This year, the event has a patient-centric focus.
We provided assistance to the BioMelbourne Network for this event as they are keen to support patient participation in innovation and they they have made available the following opportunity to our community of health consumers, patients and carers.
Two free passes are being made available to health consumers that have a keen interest in patient-centric medical device and diagnostics development, and a very limited number of subsidised passes are being made available for health consumers with the capacity to pay or get organisational support to attend.
To access either of these opportunities, please complete the form below by Thursday 14March at 12pm AEST.
To apply for either opportunity, you must:
1. Identify primarily as a patient, carer or health consumer, not professionally involved in health and medical research.
3. Be able to attend the meeting in person;
4. Consent to the information you provide on this form being provided to BioMelbourne Network to facilitate registration (as appropriate).
5. At a minimum, be able to be contacted at lunchtime/early afternoon on Thursday 14Mar to confirm conference registration details (if appropriate, and not already confirmed);
6. Complete the application form by 12pm, Thursday 14March19.
7. Be willing to accept the decision re free/subsidised passes of Research4Me and/or BioMelbourne Network as final.
Applications will be assessed based on:
1. Ability and willingness to attend the meeting in person.
2. Your reasons for attending and our perception of the value you and other consumers will derive from your attending of the event.
3. A completed application form.
There are 10 quick questions on the application form, which we think will take 2-5mins to complete, depending on how much you want to think about your answers. Only one application per person is required – multiple applications will not increase your chance of selection.
If you have any questions, please email us or message us via Research4Me social media channels. We will notify all applicants on 14Mar19 via email of the outcome of the applications.